Friday, July 06, 2007

Project Proposal

Çağlayan Saba Uğurerkan


Project Proposal: Fate of a love

This will be a performance on the scene. I will sing three songs, and there will be photographs in the background. The songs will tell about the fate of a love and the photographs will fulfill the story.

Before every song, there will be a slight show in the background which will underline the spirit and feeling of the songs.

I have not decided whether I should get the photographs from the internet or from someone who has already taken them, which might be the most difficult part of my project to collect them.

The intros of the songs will be in the background during the slight shows. The last photograph will freeze while singing. And, I will sing acapella.

The first will be an art of Turkish Classical Music, the second song will be from Turkish Folk Music and the last is from Turkish Pop Music; each describing the periods and giving the intense feelings in the story.

4 comments:

Aanıl said...

I prefer you not to write anything on photos. As we have discussed.:)

Saba said...

I realised that I had forgotten to revise that part immediately after posting.. :(

zeynep said...

There is an option that u can make some changes on your sent items.Mean that some small changes that will not affect the general idea of your project.

Saba said...

Zeynep, you're right; thanks! I've edited.